Sunday, March 25, 2007

Fresh Fish!


Whew! I was beat and I was very hungry. Sniff,sniff. I wondered what that smell could be. Ahhhh, the smell is getting stronger! Sweet, It's a fish. Hey, and look there are crates of them,too. Thousands of them. Wow! Now this is what I call heaven. As I walk up the ally on a very wet day, What I call humans, kept dodging in front of me. Those "humans" don't have manners. Hey look over there, a whole pile of fish. I trotted over to the huge pile of fish. Not knowing what trouble I was going into. I started to indulge myself in that heavenly tasting fish, I heard a weird sound I have never heard before, since I came from the city. Then below my paws, it felt like the ground was moving. It felt like there was a crack forming. The ground movement started to move faster, then faster. I slowly walked to the edge of what looked like a box without a top. I looked over the edge and let out and earsplitting cry. I was looking straight at the terrifying moving water. I quickly jumped as far back as possible. I looked towards the entrance from which I came. I could tell that there was no way out except to jump of the edge in what looked like freezing water. No cat is stupid to jump of the side into water. I started to walk around the fishy box like thing without a roof. I noticed that there was a dog in the front. He ignored me, I ignored him. I found a cozy spot in the corner that I could hide in a curled up. I fell asleep not knowing what lay ahead.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I know what you're going through. You can wander and wander. But, in the end, you'll be back. Might take five years, but you'll come back. They always do.

Trixie said...

Come on Tiger! How could you not know you were on a boat! Well, at least you weren't dumb enough to jump into the water. Just hope you end up some place nice. Maybe stay at a relatives house instead of the street. Well, please stay safe and stay out of more trouble. You sure have found yourself in a lot of trouble.

Anonymous said...

Hey Tiger,
Hope that fish was good! Stella misses you and wishes for you to come back. She goes around the house crying. She's just looking for you.
Please come back, her ear splitting cry is really getting annoying. >:o

best luck for a safe journey,
Mo