Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Down on the farm

Good evening. I am on my way! I have stopped at a place sunny and warm. There is plenty of food, and seems to have many other felines living here as well. Though the cats here seem to be scrappy, ill mannered and quite frankly, appear to be inbred. I saw one cat in the wood pile behind the barn trying to score some catnip!

The strange animals in the picture are indifferent to me. I find that comforting, but I do have watch out. They also don't notice when they step on my tail.

I have found a nice dry corner with plenty of hay in the barn for my bed tonight. Tomorrow a few cats and I are going out to hunt field mice. How exotic! No prissy city mice here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tiger. Seriously. You have to go home. People are worried about you. Not Ewe-niss per say, but the others are. Frankly, I think your master is poking fun at you. But, before you go home, try the catnip. You might as well score some on the road before you get travel-weary and head back. 'Cause it's hard to score smack 'tound them parts.

Tiger said...

Tra la la la... I can't hear you.